Performing multiplex tests and microarrays experiments require a detection step. Two of the most commonly used detection modalities for microarrays are colorimetric and fluorometric.
The axiREADERS are available as colorimetric or fluorescence versions. The compact and portable instruments can image microarrays from microtiter plate wells or from slides.
The software uses artificial intelligence for the best in automated spot finding, and quantitative data analysis. Many powerful features are built-in to allow complex data analyses. It can use data from plate level wells, in addition to intra-well arrays values, to perform calculations. For example, your test may include standard calibration curves with the target analyte varying concentrations in each well. This is standard good assay design practice and the axiREADERS can fully accommodate the data set.
The axiREADERS are available as colorimetric or fluorescence versions. The compact and portable instruments can image microarrays from microtiter plate wells or from slides. You can get information on imagers vs scanners here. The instruments can work with a 96-well plate, a 12 x 8 strip well plate, as well as standard 25 x 75 mm slides (placed in a special adapter). The microarray imager has an automatic mechanism for plate / slide loading and unloading.
- Open OEM Platform: YOUR LOGO, NO ROYALTIES
- Robust modern design desktop microarray imager
- High-throughput analysis
- Flexible formats: plates and slides are STD, other format via a custom adapter
- Designed and priced for multiple units deployed for diagnostics and other multiplex analyses
Colorimetric axiREADER C:
The colorimetric imager designed for imaging arrays of biomolecules (after visible staining such as with TMB substrates for example).
The device takes images from above with a highly sensitive CMOS camera capable of taking images in a short exposure time. Illumination from above means that surfaces can be either transparent or opaque.
Fluorescence axiREADER F:
The fluorescence imager designed for red/green imaging arrays of biomolecules using 2 channels: CY3 and CY5.
The device takes images from above with a highly sensitive CMOS camera capable of taking images in a short exposure time. Illumination from below means that surfaces must be transparent. The use of black 'chimneys' for microtiter plates is recommended but not necessary.
Unit controls features:
- Brightfield and darkfield illumination (Bottom and Top)
- XYZ axis control, Z for focusing
- Specify measurement locations
- Calibrate measurement locations for 96 well plate or 4 microscope glass slides
Image analysis options:
- Manual control of the array’s grid positioning
- Individual control of every spot
- Microarray image processing
- Creation of template arrays
- Saving/Loading array’s
- Automated spot finding
- Select qualitative /quantitative assay for interpretation
- Set the template of your analytes and controls
- Set names for analytes
- Set replicates of analytes /controls
- Save, load and export results
- Creates visual reports (Excel, PDF, CSV)
- Custom reports available
- Qualitative assay with up to 11 control groups (pos/neg)
- Quantitative assay with up to 20 standards
- BestFitfunction for selecting the best calibration curve
- Set individual variables and formulas for analytes and controls
- Create analytes’ result interpretation
- Set the quality control interpretation for your assays